Monday, March 19, 2007

home :)

Well, it was quite a journey in the end :)

I got stuck (along with hundreds of other people) in Newark because of snow. To cut a very long story short, it took an extra 12 hours - a little detour through Manchester in England - an extra ticket bought to get back to Belfast - and at last, I made it.

It is WONDERFUL to be home!!!!!!!

Thank you for praying for me and writing to me while I was away - I so appreciate it!!!

Now, I'm back in the Mummy seat with feet firmly on the ground (and running :) I LOVE being back with Alan and the girls - I missed them SOOOO much! It does mean though, that I probably won't be writing quite as much ;) ....those of you who have been reading my blog for a while will already know the pattern :)

I will however, keep you posted on any news with the album - or with any ministry things that come up over the next few weeks.

God bless you to bits!
K

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you! Glad you got home safe and sound.

22 March, 2007 12:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home