Thursday, February 15, 2007

thank you for your comments

I just discovered a whole load of comments that I hadn't realised I had today! To all of you who've been writing to encourage me and let me know your own journeys in worship and song writing - I just want to say a huge thank you!!!!

Isn't it incredible to be part of such a great family? - where we get to spur each other on!

I'm deeply grateful to all of you for taking the time to send a note or a thought - it makes a wonderful difference! - there is SUCH power in encouragement!!!

God bless you!

I'll keep you posted on the recording side of things.

K

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

God bless you too, Kathryn! Pray He will keep you growing in His love!

16 February, 2007 03:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the possibility to lead the worship in our church for the first time this year. It was so great,I mean God is great:) and we sang of course... 'Hungrig'! It's very cold here (about -20) but I send you a warm hug!

20 February, 2007 16:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had the chance to listen to your version of When I survey (The Wondrous cross) and I think it is SO beautiful. I can't wait to hear more of your songs,including your new stuff coming up. Hungry was one of the first songs I heard when I got saved in 2004 and it really moved me. The Lord blessed you with great talent! Thank you for sharing it with us!

22 February, 2007 13:49  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kathryn!
I am a worship leader here in Sao Paulo - Brazil and I thank the Lord for your life and for the blessing your songs have been to us!
May the Lord keep pouring His annointing upon you and may He guide you in every way!
In Him,
Rafael Ortega

27 February, 2007 01:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kathryn
I'm really looking forward to your new album and am praying for you as you make the final preparations and are then in the studio. May you know the Spirit's inspiration, presence, stamina and peace as you take this next step in your anointed ministry.

Mike (Oxford)

28 February, 2007 22:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home