Monday, March 12, 2007

vocals

I'm in Brent's studio all this week doing vocals - it's going SO well. It's amazing to feel totally comfortable putting down vocals, and really loving how it's all sounding at the end of the day! I honestly feel like that's a favour thing! From the very beginning of the process with this album, I feel like God has been speaking so clearly about what I'm what I'm supposed to do at every turn - I am SO grateful! It's the most wonderful thing in the world to know His whisper echoing in your heart, and feel the warmth of His hand around yours as you step out into the unknown.

K

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Kathryn,
I'm glad every thing went so well during your recording. It's encouraging to hear how the Lord is with you during the recording. Are you able to share any occasions where the Lord touched someone during the recording process. I've always wondered about that.

02 September, 2007 06:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home