Monday, March 05, 2007

in the studio day 1

I'm sitting in a studio in Nashville at this very minute!!! We've started prepping for album number two. Tomorrow we'll head into another studio downtown with a whole band. I'm really loving the ideas that we're working on! I can't wait to hear how it all turns out!

I'll write again and let you know how it's all going. In the meantime, I'd love you pray that the songs come out just the right way - also for my health - I was sick as a dog yesterday and I'm not feeling quite right yet... on the mend though :)

God bless you!
Kathryn

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Hi Kathryn,
Great to hear that you are in the studio. I have been praying for you and I actually texted last night to see if you had left for the States yet. (Although, about 2 mins later I dropped the phone into the bath so I am now mobile-less.) Really hope you feel better soon. Who is producing again? Looking forward to hearing more on your blog.
Love and prayers
Claire

08 March, 2007 17:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home