Saturday, May 09, 2009

fiddled about with my .mac website

I had a little time yesterday because my littlest daughter wasn't feeling too well, and was off school (she's recouping nicely now :)... so I thought I'd fiddle around with my 'website' (it's a self made one - thus the inverted commas :)

Well, I'm kind of chuffed with the way it looks - so I thought I'd let you know about it and you could tell me what you thought - including things you think would make it better.... I might not be able to do it, but it's always good to hear your thoughts :)

Love,
K

p.s. the address is web.mac.com/mrsk.scott/kathrynscottmusic/ .....catchy eh? :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathryn--I love your music. You and your gift have been such an inspiration to me in my walk with God.

Have you tried Facebook yet? That would be another great outlet for your ministry.

God Bless, Michelle

12 May, 2009 14:41  
Blogger Joseph Cotten said...

In iWeb, it helps to use the same template for every page on your site. So, for instance, you're using one template for your home page, and a different one for some other pages, and still another (black background) for other pages. If you select a page in iWeb, in the left column, then click the "Themes" button on the bottom toolbar, a fly-out page will appear with all the themes. If you select one of them, it will change your current page to match the new theme. All your content will stay the same, but the new theme will be used to display it.

So, if you want to use the Freestyle theme, like is on your home page, you would just select the other pages in your site, click the Themes button, and select Freestyle in the fly-out page. Then, all the pages on your site would look like they're all on the same website.

If you have more questions, feel free to email me:
trendsettingdesign [at] gmail [dot] com or contact me through my website:
http://www.trendsettingonline.com.

Joseph Cotten

14 May, 2009 20:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home