Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Q about sounds tracks

Hi Guys,

Thanks for asking about sound tracks to songs. I've been getting a few emails recently about this, so I thought I'd answer here :)

As far as I know there aren't any sound tracks to any of the songs I've written - but if you want to ask Integrity Music, they will know for sure.

If I hear anything different, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Thanks to all of you for singing the songs, and bringing them to the Church!!... that's exactly what they're for, and I'm thrilled that it's how they're being used!!!

God bless you!
K

1 Comments:

Anonymous Angela Hunt said...

Hey Kathryn,

A friend of mine recently was looking for the background track to "At the Foot of the Cross". I found it for her on www.christianbook.com. I also saw a "split track" version of your album "I Belong" on www.christianbook.com. It has the original backgrounds to all 11 songs.

Hope this helps someone ... :O)

Love, Angela

18 May, 2009 04:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home