Thursday, January 01, 2009

January 1st - Slovakia!!!

I am sitting here in the Podolinec monastery, right in the north of Slovakia. It is a stunning, stunning place!

Alan and I are here until Monday to do a little teaching, lead some worship, and get the chance to spend some wonderful time in prayer with friends here (some of whom we met in 2007, and some of whom we have still to meet).

I love that the Lord crosses every boundary of race and culture, language and background. He truly is Lord of the whole earth - and He loves the whole church!

I love that He invites us into the most glorious partnership with Him too - that we get to minister to people, even from the place of deep awareness of our own weakness, and yet,in the power that the Holy Spirit brings!

I can hardly wait to see what He does over the next few days. I am so thrilled to be a part of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home