Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tour dates for November

As promised, I wanted to let you know the times and places I'm going to be at the start of next month as soon as I knew them :)

Brian Doerksen & Kathryn Scott Tour

November 5 @ 7pm
Seven Oaks Alliance Church 2575 Gladwin Road
Abbotsford, BC

November 6 @ 7pm
First Alliance Church 12345 40 Street SE
Calgary, AB

November 7 @ 7pm
Emmanuel Evangelical Free Church 360 McKenzie Road
Steinbach, MB

November 8 @ 7pm
Dominion-Chalmers United Church 355 Cooper Street
Ottawa, ON

For more info and online tickets: Unite Productions

The following week - 13th through 15th November, I'm going to be taking part in the Christian Musician Summit at Overlake church in Redmond, WA.

I LOVE getting to do these type of things - in fact, it still blows me away that I do! I'll write as we travel too, with little updates on how things go.

K

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathryn:
I have been listening to a song I heard of yours, AT the Foot of the Cross, Ashes to Beauty. It is on an Integrity disc with other artist and songs. The violin really makes it so incredible in this recording.

Do you have any accompanyment music for this song? I would love to sing this for my Church. Please let me know. Kasey Burt

Rev_Kasey_Burt@omuonline.net
Trinity UMC
1501 Trinity Drive
Owensboro, KY 42303

Blessings to you and keep up with the guitar, I know you will do fine! :)

15 October, 2008 19:48  
Blogger Rebecca Del Pozo said...

Hi I was so blessed by your worship concert in Puyallup,WA this past summer. It was great to meet you. I just signed up for the songwriters bootcamp at the CMS in Redmond. I am looking forward to it! Blessings, Rebecca

21 October, 2008 23:16  
Blogger Sherri said...

Yeahhh! My husband says we will take a trip to Calgary to go to the concert on the 6th (we live in Saskatoon!) Nov. 7th is our 6th wedding anniversary so a little roadtrip and a worship experience is a perfect way to celebrate!

You and your husband have blessed us in more ways than you could know!

28 October, 2008 00:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home