Wednesday, October 01, 2008

just uploaded some of the songs from the new live album on myspace

I'm so excited to be able to upload some of the songs off the new live album from Focusfest. This is one of those albums with a true live feel :) - which means, there's some pretty edgy moments vocally, but there's also a real sense of what was happening in worship at the time - and because of that, I really love this album!

I decided to upload three songs that come straight after each other on the record, to give you a feel of the flow of worship that happened there.

I so hope you enjoy this, and that you feel closer to the Lord as you listen. If you close your eyes, you can imagine you were with us as we worshipped with 2000 others in the Waterfront Hall in Belfast in June :)

K

p.s. the link for my myspace is on the right hand side of this blog :) or you can go to www.myspace.com/kathrynscottmusic

5 Comments:

Blogger WES said...

I'm hoping to do just the opposite with piano. Big jump.

Love the new album. Heard about it from Pastor Joshua Harris.

02 October, 2008 13:45  
Blogger Ellen said...

Wow, that is amazing worship...I was moved to tears. Thanks so much for putting the songs up, what a blessing.

Ellen :)

04 October, 2008 02:40  
Blogger Sherri said...

I love the new songs! (and the old ones too, of course!)

04 October, 2008 06:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The album arrived today. I'm listening to it as I type. Majestic; God-honouring and a superb set-list - not just for the content, but the order as well. This truly puts the focus in the right place and then draws you into the presence of God to praise, worship and thank Him. (Big thumbs up to Mark, too, for the drums!) God is blessing all of your God-exalting ministry.

06 October, 2008 21:29  
Blogger Kathryn Scott said...

Guys, thank you so much for writing to me about the album!!! Mike, it's great to hear from you - thank you for the encouragement - I'll pass on your thoughts to Mark too - he'll be delighted!!

I'm so grateful to all of you for listening, and for writing!!!

God bless you!!!!!

K

07 October, 2008 15:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home