Monday, November 03, 2008

I've started my tour :)

This is a little interruption to my series on 'The Balancing Act' - and I will come back to it :)
I just wanted to keep you up to date with what I'm doing this week and next.  

I landed in Abbotsford, BC on Saturday night, and led worship at 'The Bridge' yesterday morning.  It's a great church, and I thoroughly enjoyed being there!!!

Today I start rehearsals for the first of four concerts across Canada with Brian Doerksen, starting on Wednesday night in Seven Oaks Alliance church in Abbotsford.

I love being here with friends that I've known and loved for years.  It's because of them that even though home is rather far away, I feel like I've just gone down the road.  

Isn't it wonderful that the Lord sets us up to have a rich depth of relationship in our lives that can make anywhere on the planet feel like we belong?!

I'll let you know how we get on.

If you are interested in where we'll be - please check out my myspace - www.myspace.com/kathrynscottmusic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home