Tuesday, October 21, 2008

meet some of the family...

I had my 34th birthday a couple of weeks ago!  I thought it could be fun to show you some photos from my family birthday lunch over at Mum and Dad's house... :)


this is me and Alan - my gorgeous husband











My wonderful Mum











me and my lovely sister Janet










My Dad - what a guy!












my amazing drumming brother, Mark









There's something wonderful about being with the people you love most in the world - and it doesn't matter whether they are family by birth, or family by choice (the friends that we treasure) - the fact is, we are not meant to do this thing called life on our own.  I'd love to encourage you to persevere in those relationships - especially when it's not all that easy - they are worth fighting for...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures with us! :O) It's great to see you with the people you love. You all sounded wonderful together on your latest live CD!

Take care,

Angela

21 October, 2008 14:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathryn:
Loved the pictures and your comments were so encouraging. I have a brother that I have not seen in 22 years. My other brother and his wife are ging down to Florida to for his wedding and I will be going as well. It will be the first time in 22 years that all of us have been in the same space together.

We are all very excited and blessed. Please lift my brother Dolph up in prayer for his salvation and his new wife to be as well!
Blessings,
Rev. Kasey

21 October, 2008 16:53  
Blogger Robin McKay said...

Hi Kathryn...I was just introduced to your music from my friend's blog. Thank you for sharing such beautiful words in such a beautiful way in your beautiful voice! :)

I wanted to pause in my day and "find you"... so glad that I did. I hope to do a post on your music on my blog soon. I LOVE lovely music and can't wait to share what you have written!

God bless you mightily as you keep seeking after Him in all you do!

Love,
Robin

http://setyourhearttoseekgod.blogspot.com

21 October, 2008 18:11  
Blogger Bread bag Bandit said...

Happy very belated birthday!!Love the photos, Toadie

24 October, 2008 11:13  
Blogger Katy said...

Great pictures!!! You have an absolutely beautiful voice! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!!!! :)

17 November, 2008 15:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home