Wednesday, December 30, 2009

happy new year

I hope your Christmas was absolutely wonderful!!! Ours was fun and family filled - it was a real treat!!


We are starting to gear up again for the new year, and the schedule ‘kick in’ that comes next week. I’m a funny creature - as much as I LOVE holiday time, I truly love the rhythm of getting back into the swing of things. I love waking up in the morning and planning the time that I have to get things done while the kids are at school. I love sneaking for coffee with my husband all by ourselves. I love writing songs. I love thinking through worship sets and arrangements. I love imagining how people will respond to the Lord as we sing those songs together as a church. I love the ebb and flow of season - the work, and the rest. I’m so grateful for both!!


I hope and pray that 2010 is filled with the majesty of the Creator calling you into the dance again. I pray that it would be full of hope. I pray it would be marked by favor. I pray it would be a year to remember...


Love,

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home