Thursday, July 23, 2009

NEW WINE ENGLAND

Tomorrow we are all heading off to New Wine in Shepton Mallet for the week. Our girlies are coming with us - which always makes the whole trip so much more exciting!!!

I absolutely love leading worship at conferences where people are hungry for the presence of God. It is SUCH a treat!! I can hardly wait!!!! And, I always wonder what the Lord will do - what will happen when His presence fills the room; whose lives will be changed, whose hearts restored, whose bodies healed, who will be set free from oppression, whose story will take a different turn in that moment because of what the Father did. I long for more of the Kingdom to be released when I lead worship - and those are the reasons why!!

So, my prayer as I leave home to do this again is simply 'come Holy Spirit'!!!!!

K

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You were amazing!! Thank you to God for bringing you to New Wine this year and making the worship so special.

01 August, 2009 13:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home